The National Insulation Association's (NIA) Annual Conference, Exhibition and Black-Tie Gala Dinner will take place on Thursday 6th December 2018 at the Jury’s Inn Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicestershire. The event which is now in its 10th year is firmly established in the calendar as a key event for the insulation and construction industries.
The event will be attended by delegates from the insulation industry, Energy Companies, Government officials, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and stakeholders who the NIA works closely with.
There are several ways companies and individuals can still get involved in this important and informative event:
- Delegate Places – NIA members receive 1 FREE delegate place and members can book additional places for Day and Evening sessions at just starting at just £75 or £150 plus VAT for both. Please note - Deadline to book 29th November – click HERE to book your place
- Guest and non-members welcome
- Discounted Accommodation - £90 per room (includes use of pool and full leisure facilities)
- Dinner Tables - tables of 10 at the black-tie gala dinner to entertain staff, clients or potential clients are £995 plus VAT. Booking a table not only includes the evening session but also 10 Delegate spaces for during the day at our conference, the company name on the table, pre-dinner drinks reception, reserved seating and 4 course meal with complimentary wine. This year’s entertainment after dinner will be a fully themed Race Evening and the events company will structure the event to enable individual and table participation. Therefore, by booking a table companies will be able to enjoy a fully participative and interactive evening with their guests.
- Click HERE for the full agenda
The insulation industry and wider construction industry is currently going through a period of significant change and therefore this year’s conference theme - ADAPTING for the FUTURE - will focus on providing delegates with details of the key areas of change to help with business planning and the opportunities presented which are significant.
Neil Marshall Chief Executive of the NIA commented: “In the morning members will be provided with information on the NIA’s plans for 2019, the new NIA Board and opportunities for members to get involved; opportunities arising from Government policies, programmes and funded schemes in England, Scotland and Wales and the implications for the insulation industry from the Hackitt Review and new Trustmark Quality Mark.
“The afternoon will kick off with details of the opportunities for insulation through adopting a Passivhaus approach. And brand new for this year, delegates will then be divided into smaller groups to hear about and discuss key topics in breakout sessions including; the growing claims culture; increasing uptake of professionally installed insulation in new build and the opportunities to gain competitive advantage via adoption of the Quality Mark.
The event will include a number of high-profile external speakers including:
- Stuart Chapman, Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
- Ed Chapman, Scottish Government.
- Stephen Chamberlain, Welsh Government
- Claire Curtis-Thomas, CEO of the BBA
- Simon Ayers, CEO of Trustmark.
- Alan Budden, Managing Director, Architect & Certified European Passive House Designer.
“It certainly promises to be an interesting, informative and enjoyable day and evening for everyone and offers excellent opportunities for networking and participating exhibitors and sponsors to showcase their products, services and brands.”
To book a place at the conference, exhibition stand or sponsorship package or to find out more information please contact Maeva on 01525383313 or email